CHARGING HANDLE – SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT
- Flexible Ambidextrous Pistol Charging Handle
- Relief for Weak, Tired or Painful Hands and Fingers.
- Quick and Confident One Finger Charging
- Fits with Clipdraw & Virtually All Holsters
- Includes Preassembled CNC Machined Replacement Slide Cover Plate and Finger Loop
- Flexible finger loop will not dig into your body. Pliable Biothane material maintains it’s shape but is flexible for carrying and drawing.
- Overcome the difficulty of racking your slide.
- Simple drop in installation process. Easy to follow directions for a seamless installation without professional tools.
- Made in America. Assembled in Pennsylvania.
I havi have .medical issue with my strength. I was unable to pull the slide back with the hell cat. Using the charging handle, I have no problem pulling the slide back. The only issue I have is that releasing the slide is not smooth. Since my finger is in the loop and releasing the slide is slow. It may be that I have to work at releasing it quickly.
It is wonderful to be able to have a device to draw my slide back on my Hellcat. I have arthritis and my fingers just don’t have the strength to pull the slide back when I need to unload my pistol. It was a little hard to install because the instructions are not that great but I got it installed any it’s holding up well.
The install wasn’t the easiest but it can ce done with a few tools an a YouTube degree. Got it for my wife who had trouble pulling the slide back. Have this on her HellGato really helped her our and gave her confidence in manipulating her weapon.