CHARGING HANDLE – M&P PISTOLS (NOT SHIELD) 9/40/45/10MM
- Flexible Ambidextrous Pistol Charging Handle
- Relief for Weak, Tired or Painful Hands and Fingers.
- Quick and Confident One Finger Charging
- Fits with Clipdraw & Virtually All Holsters
- Includes Preassembled CNC Machined Replacement Slide Cover Plate and Finger Loop
- Flexible finger loop will not dig into your body. Pliable Biothane material maintains it’s shape but is flexible for carrying and drawing.
- Overcome the difficulty of racking your slide.
- Simple drop in installation process. Easy to follow directions for a seamless installation without professional tools.
- Made in America. Assembled in Pennsylvania.
These charging handles are the “cat’s whiskers” for women who don’t have the hand strength to easily rack the slide on M&P pistols. They are drop-in simple to install, and now I’ve installed them on all our M&P 1.0 and 2.0 pistols. The pistols run perfectly, and now my wife can rack our pistols with ease!
Works great on M&P and Springfield XD!!
This is a game changer!! I have one installed on my M&P 2.0. I have an optic installed also so that made racking the slide awkward this fixed that completely. Also my wife has small hands and never hand the grip strength to be able to rack the slide with this installed she was able to do it first try. Great product would highly recommend this.
This is a fantastic device for my wife and I to use. It is easier to rack the slide. A Finger over or under the loop helps to rack the slide, from either hand.
For future purchases, add a note as to which gun the racker fits. I had ordered one for the S&W, and one for the Springfield. Neither was labeled, but I did identify them by their back-plates.
This charging handle is awesome. Fits great. Makes it easier to pull the slide. Would be great if the installation instructions were clearer, but there are videos online to help with that. I can see how people with injuries, arthritis or disabilities can find this useful.